Thursday, December 17, 2009

scolding...scold&scolded XD

woke up and sat on the bed...felt so bored and nothing to do...
suddenly my hands felt itchy and i quickly took a bath and ran downstairs to play the boomerang...but after one throw my brother doesn't want to let me throw cause he scared the boomerang will spoil...i quickly ran inside my house and locked all the doors and slidding doors so my brother couldn't come in then i asked him to hand over the boomerang then i will let him in the house...he waited outside and i waited inside...but i lose my patience and hehe...went out and tried to took away the boomerang but i failed...
i dont really know what happen next but at last we played the boomerang together in a big space near my house...XD that was the first time playing thr yesterday we played at a space beside my house which was quite small...
we were so happy playing together....
my brother told me not to throw the boomerang too high so i threw it low...
but i dont know why when i throw my boomerang low...it will eventually go up in the air...
at last i ACCIDENTELY threw the boomerang up on the tree...
me and my brother keep finding a way to take the boomerang down from the tree...i thought of one idea and my brother thought of another one....he ask me to take a stick from my house which was long and i went home to take it...but the stick was not long enough then i ask my brother to take our basketball and throw it towards the boomerang on the tree...my brother keep saying about me he nag XD(my idea is better right?)but both of us fail cause we dont really know whr was the boomerang...at last my brother went home and took a ladder...and he even brought my mum...but...we still failed...cause it was imposible to bring down the boomerang if we dont even know whr the boomerang was....
at around 6pm my father went home...me and my brother+my mum brought my father to the tree...he was clever and a patient man...he was the first one to locate the location of the boomerang...things was easier now...cause we know whr the boomerang is...
we started throwing branches balls etc..etc..
at last we went home and took the ladder but it wasnt tall enough...short ladder XD finally one of my father's brilliant throw brought the boomerang to the ground haha they didnt really scold me(only my brother keep saying things about meXD)haha happy ending

No comments:

Post a Comment