Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Is this fun?

after the trip back from cameron...my family and I went for shopping and shopping and shopping....buy...buy...and buy...
why does the holidays have to be shopping and buying stuffs?can't we juz do sumthing more fun and challenging...and exciting...
hehe by the way my grandparents bought a new bike for me and my brother,so most of these days we go cycling and we found out a new thing in our house that is fun...a bomereng(i dont really know the spelling)
we bought it from australia and now we are trying hard to make the bomerang come back after throwing it outwards...
i had my first try and it nearly hit on my house window cause i threw it too hard...the second time i threw the bomerang and it turn one round and came towards my direction....i was standing near the car and the bomerang hitted on my mum's car window....
said sorry...but it was fun...
i really love to try out new things...haha i will do some research on throwing bomerang ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment