Monday, January 18, 2010

A surprised party! @_@

15th is my birthday....went to school normally did normal things...eat normal food..drink normal drinks...everything juz went normally...hehe but received quite a number of wishes...thank you :D
16th after i came back from tuition and went home...usually i like to stay in the car but my brother forced me to come down that day...something weird...then when i reach home...my "kakak" ask me to go upstairs... i dont want to do so....my brother went up and open the door and i heard something like sur...suspicious....so i went back to the car...but it was too hot so i went back home and sat at the kitchen...then took a drink then after that i wanted to read some books at the living hall so i went thr and saw some big shoes...big size...a lot of them that is freaking weird!!!so went back to the kitchen annd stay thr and look at the living hall....
Suddenly i saw my friends coming down the stairs and yi jun wanted to close the curtains so that i could't see her but she was wrong because i am behind her...:D
instead of surprising me...i surprised them LOLX!
i am still very happy celebrating my birthday with my friends it was a fun and enjoyable party...next time it is not neccasary to make it a surprisse party...a party is enough for me

(DONT BE SO SUSPICIOUS)

No comments:

Post a Comment